UIUX Designer will work closely with project teams and development teams to deliver a client's product feature in various forms of UI/UX deliverables. We believe in the continuous pursuit of making things better and building a team passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
- Design interactive prototyping and innovate business solutions with great UIUX knowledge.
- Participate in the creation of UI standard and development with best practices.
- Create the design for web (desktop & mobile versions), mobile application, and admin panel.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for client’s suite of digital assets.
- Able to communicate well and work closely with development and project teams to conceptualize, shape and iterate on product features and translate into tangible UI/UX deliverables for client's brand.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX and predict user behavior.
- Provide design solutions and product direction together with project team through storyboards, mockups, wireframes, prototypes and specifications.
- Updated on UI/UX best practices and industry knowledge to ensure delivery of high quality products and service.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design/information technology/interactive media/ multimedia/or a related field, from a recognised institution.
- Solid portfolio of visual and interaction design work.
- Familiar with Adobe Tools such as XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in designing digital products (websites, mobile app and systems) using various design tools.
- Strong experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Experience designing and building large scale interactions designs that meet business goals
- Good communication skills understanding business industry designs
- Good problem-solving skill and willingness to learn
- Our office is located directly next to an MRT Station (Menara Cochrane)
- You will get an endless self-development and accelerated career experience
- You will be part of a fun work-family in an open environment
- You will have a steep learning curve in a fast-changing industry
- Work from home at the moment and hybrid mode if required go back to office
If you are keen and wish to apply for the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV via email at email@example.com or whatsapp at https://wa.me/60143888938