We are seeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated Solutions Engineer who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be focus on Development/Enhance/Maintain all Devops related matters in volservers and clients, overseeing overall Infra and to manage team members, involve in proposing solutions and architecture review for all the upcoming or existing development infrastrucuture and propose/develop automation on existing infrastructure.
What you'll do
- Communicate with internal teams including Project Management, Development Team, QA Team and Clients to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Design/Setup/Maintain cloud-based infrastructure which include tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup /restore and incident management. Some on-premise work may be required as well.
- Understanding of how all parts of the business model work together including processes, services and application architectures, improving them, creating development frameworks and prototypes to be used by development teams.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- You have strong fundamentals in networking and system administration
- Familiar with the process of automation, best practices for DevOps
- Troubleshooting problems and provide resolution with minimal or zero impact to our clients
- You will be given the autonomy to innovate, create and implement tools/applications/processes which improve the efficiency of the stakeholders (internal or external)
- Continually researching current, emerging technologies and third-party solutions, evaluate them and proposing best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems and make sure they perfectly fit it in the existing enterprise environment.
- At least 7 years overall experience and minimal 5 years hands-on-experience in building Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and managing DevOps tools and workflow
- Knowledge and experience in Solution Architecture and frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab and/or Jenkins
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of securely architecting and owning cloud platforms such as (AWS, GCE, Azure) using Infrastructure as code techniques.
- Experience with Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures.
- Experience in Information Security, Networking or Security Risk Management.
- Experience developing software or scripting with Scripts, Java, Python, etc.
- Good knowledge in infrastructure concepts such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting and monitoring tools
- Familiarity with various software development lifecycle (SDLC, Agile etc…)
- Our office is located directly next to an MRT Station (MRT Cochrane)
- You will get an endless self-development and accelerated career experience
- You will be part of a fun work-family in an open environment
- You will have a steep learning curve in a fast-changing industry
- Work from home at the moment and hybrid mode if required go back to office
If you are keen and wish to apply for the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV via email at email@example.com or whatsapp at https://wa.me/60143888938