We are looking for a motivated and highly technical PHP Developer to manage back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and the users.
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Work closely with teammates and leading juniors to ensure delivering projects on time and within a tight deadline.
- Design, develop, debug and support web applications and their infrastructure.
- Participate in coding, developing, and back-end system support on existing systems.
- Effectively hook up API with the mobile application to ensure great performance, high availability and stability in all deliverables.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, schedules, evaluations and suggestions along with technical and process issues.
- Effectively collaborate with team members in the diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Understand secure coding practices and worked in a team to produce codes.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to ensure our system perform at optimum.
- Propose and recommend solutions to solve our business needs while have a deep understand of our application.
- Capable of providing suggestions to the team and projects to improve and work efficiently.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as a Senior role in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Write "clean", well-designed code.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of machine interface technologies like XML, JSON and REST API's.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, & problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn emerging technologies.
- Our office is located directly next to an MRT Station (Menara Cochrane)
- You will get an endless self-development and accelerated career experience
- You will be part of a fun work-family in an open environment
- You will have a steep learning curve in a fast-changing industry
- Work from home at the moment and hybrid mode if required go back to office
If you are keen and wish to apply for the above role, please do not hesitate to send your CV via email at email@example.com or whatsapp at https://wa.me/60143888938